Payment, Refund and Typhoon Policy
Payment and Refund Policy
- Payment should be done by bank transfer before the course/classes start. Upon receiving
your enrollment, we shall reply you with the payment details by email.
- Earlybird discount shall be given with payment made before the earlybird deadline.
- Payment for full course or coupons will not be refunded once the course/class is started.
- For full course payment, if there is not more than 2 classes you have to miss, we can
replace the classes by other classes with 1 week advance notice.
- Coupon valid for 3 months will not be refunded if you cannot use all the 8 classes.
However, if due to special circumstances, you have to leave HK for a period of time or so, we can extend the expiry date up
to 1 more month, with at least 1 month advance notice.
- For any no-show to classes, no refund or make-up class will be offered.
Typhoon and Black Rain Policy
- Under normal circumstances, we shall keep all our classes ongoing during
Typhoon no.8 and Black rain. If you have any difficulties coming to the classes, pls let us know. We shall consider make-up
class for you, but no refund would be offered.
- No class would be held during Typhoon no. 9 or 10.